For Small and Medium Businesses, It Pays To Outsource To A Business That Is Experienced in Bookkeeping, Occupational Health and Safety Programs and Training.
As a small business, our philosophy drives our brand. You can expect friendliness, accuracy, conscientious and ethical work; teamwork essential to business, and solutions for your business.
Monika Kelly, the owner of FACETS Business Solutions has an extension work history in bookkeeping, finance and business administration. A detail-oriented professional, she is often called in to review other bookkeepers’ work, and often finds inconsistencies, saving businesses’ great amounts of money while providing workable solutions. With 30 plus years of experience in the banking, gaming and financial industries, she has managed up to 100 staff – in banking and Occupational Health and Safety programs as well as facilitating staff training in large businesses such as the Gateway Casinos in Vancouver, BC.
We offer experience and skills in bookkeeping, office administration and management, human resources management, occupational first aid, workplace health and safety. When you get it all in one place, you won’t need to look anywhere else.
We Hold Our Business To The Highest Standards:
- We maintain complete transparency, and uphold the integrity of both our clients and our team.
- We employ a diverse team of professionals as required, and promote a complementary teamwork environment.
- We empower our clients by partnering with them to promote their businesses, products and services.
- To offer the best services and products with huge emphasis on a client’s time and budget.
- To offer high return in value by leveraging the multi-talented FACETS team’s skills and experience.
- To maintain client satisfaction by continuously offering work that is detail oriented and efficient.
Monika Kelly – President, Sr. Bookkeeper, and OH&S Consultant
(now based in Watson Lake, Yukon is serving local Yukon and Northern BC clients along with remote-access client accounts)
Collene Harris – Senior Bookkeeper (on a contract basis)
(based in Vancouver, BC and acts as a liaison for Monika with remote-access clients as required)